광고
광고
광고
광고
광고
광고
광고
광고
광고
광고
광고
광고
광고

강영석 상주시장, BTJ열방센터 관련 "불명예 참담하다"

이성현 기자 | 기사입력 2021/01/19 [17:55]
지역뉴스
상주시
강영석 상주시장, BTJ열방센터 관련 "불명예 참담하다"
기사입력: 2021/01/19 [17:55] ⓒ 브레이크뉴스 대구경북
이성현 기자
트위터 페이스북 카카오톡
필자의 다른기사 보기 인쇄하기 메일로 보내기 글자 크게 글자 작게

【브레이크뉴스 상주】이성현 기자=강영석 상주시장이 최근 코로나19 확산의 중심이 된 BTJ열방센터와 함께 경제 살리기 대책 설명을 위해 담화문을 발표했다.

 

강 시장은 19일 담화문을 통해 “BTJ 열방센터를 매개로 전국에 광범위한 감염이 이루어지고, 시급을 다투는 방역에 비협조적인 자세로 일관하여 열방센터의 시설이 소재한 지역으로서 함께 불명예를 덮어쓰게 되어 참담하다”는 입장을 밝혔다.

 

  © 상주시 갭쳐


그는 상주시가 열방센터를 상대로 4번의 고발과 2번의 압수수색, 방역협조 요구, 집합금지명령, 출입자 코로나 검사명령 등을 통해 강력한 조치에 나섰으며 아울러 열방센터 측의 역학조사 방해, 방역지침 위반, 공무집행 방해 등에 대응하기 위해 시설 폐쇄 행정명령을 내렸다고 말했다.

 

BTJ 열방센터는 강영석 상주시장을 상대로 행정명령 집행정지 소송을 제기하였으며 상주시는 소송에 적극 대응 중인 것으로 알려진다.

 

강영석 상주시장은 코로나19 상황으로 이어지고 있는 사회적 거리두기 2단계를 추가로 연장한다는 소식을 전하며 “방역수칙을 철저히 준수하면서 할 수 있는 모든 민생경제 대책을 추진하겠다”며 의지를 밝혔다.

 

그는 “작년 연말이후 폐쇄된 5일장을 1월 22일장부터 재개장하여 영세 상인들과 소비자들의 경제활동에 활력을 불어넣겠다”면서 “상주시청 전체 공무원들이 설 명절전 1인당 30만 원 이상의 상주화폐 소비활동으로 소상공인들의 사업의욕을 응원하겠다”고 말했다.

 

상주시는 1분기 내에 재정의 30%이상 집행하는 것을 목표로 하고 있으며 추경예산 조기편성과 예비비 적극 지출을 계획하고 있다.

 

또한 각종 관급 계약도 조기발주하고 지역업체 수주 확대하여 상주시 시책으로 추진하는 전입지원금, 출산장려금 등 각종 지원금도 상주화폐로 지급하여 지역 내 소비를 유도할 예정이다.

 

강영석 시장은 “상주화폐 구입시 10%의 인센티브를 부여하고, 구입한도액을 월 100만원까지 높이고 개발 중인 배달앱을 활용하여 출향인들도 쉽게 상주화폐를 사용할 수 있게 하여 지역 내 소비가 확대되도록 하겠다”는 계획을 밝히기도 했다.

 

아울러 그는 “코로나 극복을 위한 모든 일은 상주시청이 중심이 되고, 시장이 선두에 서서 책임을 다하겠다”면서 “코로나 종식을 위해 최선을 다하겠다”고 전했다.

 

<아래는 구글번역기로 번역한 기사 전문이다.>

 

Sangju Mayor Kang Young-seok announces a statement on Corona 19 response and economic measures

 

Sangju Mayor Kang Young-seok recently released a statement to explain measures to save the economy with the BTJ Center for Nations, which has been the center of the spread of Corona 19.

 

Mayor Kang said in a statement on the 19th, “A wide range of infections have occurred throughout the country through the BTJ Center for the Nations, and it is disastrous to cover the disgrace as the area where the facilities of the Center for the Nations are located.” Said the position.

 

He took strong measures against the Center of the Nations through four accusations, two seizure and search, demand for cooperation in quarantine, an order for prohibition of gatherings, and an order for corona inspection for visitors.In addition, he interfered with the epidemiological investigation of the Center of the Nations, violated the quarantine guidelines, and public affairs. It was reported that an administrative order was issued to close the facility in order to respond to disruption of enforcement.

 

BTJ Center for the Nations filed a lawsuit against the mayor of Sangju Kang Young-seok to suspend the execution of the executive order, and Sangju is known to be actively responding to the lawsuit.

 

Sangju City Mayor Kang Young-seok delivered the news that the second stage of social distancing, which is leading to the Corona 19 situation, is further extended, and expressed his will, saying, "We will pursue all possible public economic measures while thoroughly complying with the quarantine regulations."

 

He said, “We will reopen the five-day market, which was closed after the end of last year, from January 22, to revitalize the economic activities of small merchants and consumers.” I will support small business owners' business motivation through consumption activities.”

 

Sangju City aims to execute more than 30% of its finances within the first quarter, and plans to organize additional budgets early and actively spend reserves.

 

In addition, various government-sponsored contracts will be ordered early, local companies will be expanded, and various subsidies such as move-in support funds and childbirth incentives, which are promoted as a resident city policy, will be paid in resident currency to induce consumption in the region.

 

Mayor Kang Young-seok said, “We will give 10% incentives for the purchase of resident currency, increase the purchase limit to 1 million won per month, and use the delivery app under development so that foreigners can easily use the resident currency so that consumption in the region will expand.” Also revealed plans.

브레이크뉴스 대구경북 본부장입니다. 기사제보: noonbk053@hanmail.net
ⓒ 브레이크뉴스 대구경북. 무단전재 및 재배포 금지
트위터 페이스북 카카오톡
  • 도배방지 이미지

광고
광고
광고
광고
광고
광고