광고
광고
광고
광고
광고
광고
광고
광고
광고
광고
광고
광고
광고
광고
광고
광고
광고
광고
광고
광고
광고

지방도 916, 924호선 국가지원지방도 79호선으로 승격 된다

경북도청 접근성 더욱 용이 지방재정 부담 줄고 교통여건은 상승

이성현 기자 | 기사입력 2021/05/13 [17:04]
지방도 916, 924호선 국가지원지방도 79호선으로 승격 된다
경북도청 접근성 더욱 용이 지방재정 부담 줄고 교통여건은 상승
기사입력: 2021/05/13 [17:04] ⓒ 브레이크뉴스 대구경북
이성현 기자
트위터 페이스북 카카오톡
필자의 다른기사 보기 인쇄하기 메일로 보내기 글자 크게 글자 작게

지방도 916호선과 924호선이 국가지원지방도 79호선으로 승격됐다. 이 구간은 안동시 풍산읍 안교리에서 풍천면 가곡리, 풍산읍 막곡리에서 풍산읍 안교리로 이어지는 구간으로 길이는 총 총35.5km다. 

 

▲ 승격된 국지도 현황   ©

 

이 노선은 제2차 국가도로망 종합계획과 제5차 국도‧ 국지도건설 5개년 계획에 반영되어 추진될 예정이다.

 

국토교통부는 지난 12일 교통여건 변화 등을 반영해 간선기능을 수행하는 지자체 도로를 일반국도와 국가지원 지방도로로 등급을 승격시켜 국가간선도로망 262.5km를 확충할 계획이라고 발표했다. 

 

이에 앞서 국토교통부는 2019년 7월부터 4개월간 전국 지자체를 대상으로 도로등급을 승격할 노선에 대해 수요를 조사, 전국에서 총  총 14개 구간을 승격대상으로 선정했다. 

 

경북도 역시 그간 신도청 접근성 개선과 낙후된 경북내륙지역 간선 도로망 개선을 위해 지방도 916호선을 포함, 국도 1개 노선, 국가지원지방도 7개 노선 등 총 8개 노선, 522.7km를 건의한 바 있다. 

 

이들 구간의 공사비는 70% 국비, 나머지 30%를 지방비로 충당한다. 당초 지방도는 관리책임이 광역자치단체장에게 있다. 그러나 빠듯한 지방재정 여건상 추진이 어려운 것을 감안해 국지도로 승격이 되면 국비가 투입된다. 

 

경상북도 관계자는“이번 국지도 승격이 경북북부내륙권 및 도청신도시 주변 교통편의를 높여 인구유입과 지역경제 활성화에 기여할 것으로 내다본다”며“이번 노선에 선정되지 않은 구간에 대하여도 지속적인 건의를 통해 국가간선도망에 반드시 포함시키도록 노력하겠다”고 말했다.

 

<아래는 구글번역기로 번역한 기사 전문이다.>

<The following is the full text of the article translated by Google Translator.>

 

Provincial Routes 916 and 924 were promoted to National Support District Route 79. This section runs from Angyo-ri, Pungsan-eup, Andong-si, to Gagok-ri, Pungcheon-myeon, and Makgok-ri, Pungsan-eup, to Angyo-ri, Pungsan-eup.

 

This route is expected to be reflected in the 2nd Comprehensive National Road Network Plan and the 5th National Road and National Map Construction Five-Year Plan. The Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport announced on the 12th that it plans to expand the national arterial road network of 262.5km by raising the class of local government roads that perform arterial functions to general national roads and state-supported local roads to reflect changes in traffic conditions. Prior to this, the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport surveyed the demand for routes that would raise road grades for four months from July 2019 to local governments across the country, and selected a total of 14 sections nationwide as targets for promotion. Gyeongbuk Province has also proposed a total of 8 routes, 522.7 km, including one national road and seven national-supported local roads, including the provincial road 916 to improve accessibility to the new provincial office and improve the arterial road network in the inland region of Gyeongsangbuk-do. The construction cost of these sections is covered by 70% of government expenses and the remaining 30% of local expenses. Initially, the management responsibility of local provinces rests with the head of the metropolitan government. However, given that it is difficult to promote due to tight local fiscal conditions, government funding will be invested when it is promoted to a national map. An official from Gyeongsangbuk-do said, “We anticipate that the promotion of this national map will contribute to the influx of population and vitalization of the local economy by increasing transportation convenience around the northern Gyeongsang region and provincial new cities.” I will try to include it in the trunk road network.”

 

브레이크뉴스 대구경북 본부장입니다. 기사제보: noonbk053@hanmail.net
ⓒ 브레이크뉴스 대구경북. 무단전재 및 재배포 금지
트위터 페이스북 카카오톡
  • 도배방지 이미지

광고
광고
광고
광고
광고
광고
광고
광고
광고